- How to Add a family member
1. Click on "Account"
2. Click on "Family Sharing"
3. Add name and Email address then click on Add (+)
- What is a family account?
- It is a Group of individual memberships under 1 payment plan. All members may learn in their own time on their own account, however only one of the 4 accounts will be paying a subscription.
- What is a Parent account?
- A parent account is the main billing account. A parent account can add multiple ‘child accounts’ up to 3 members to their membership.
- What is a child account?
- A child account is any account that is added to the parent accounts Family group.
- Will I be charged for adding members to my account?
- No, you will be paying the exact same subscription membership as you would for a 1 person plan.
- Will the child accounts be charged?
- No, only the parent account will be charged their subscription fee for the membership.
- What happens if the parent account cancels membership?
- All child accounts will also be canceled once the membership is changed to cancelled. In this case, each individual account will have the option to reactivate with all of their progress retained. If the parent membership is in "Non-Renewing" status, child members can still access until the end of the membership period.
- What happens if the child account withdraws membership?
- If a child account withdraws then there will be one more slot available for the parent to allocate.
- Do we have to do the same course?
- No, each membership is independent of the other and can register for different courses at their leisure.
- Do I get my own Diploma or certificate?
- Yes, as with any membership the user can get their own E-cert or Diploma at an additional fee, provided they have passed their assignments and completed relevant coursework.
- Do we share toolkits?
- No, Each account is independent of the other and as such must acquire all their resources on their own. A single user in a group purchasing a toolkit will not entitle other members of the same group to have access to it.
- Can the other members remove me from my account?
- If you are the owner of the account paying the subscription it is not possible to remove you from it. However, if you are a member of this family group and are not the owner, it is not possible for you to add or delete members, however, you can be removed by the owner themselves if they decide to. At which point you removed account will still have the option to reactivate with all their progress retained.
- Please reach us by clicking HERE if you need assistance or are experiencing issues.