It's quite straight forward.
Each Professional Diploma course has four modules.
Each module is approximately 4 weeks and is made of 8 classes.
Our aim is flexibility and convenience within the timelines each student is comfortable to commit to:
- pick when you want to attend your classes i.e. which days and times,
- change one of your classes,
- all future classes,
- or restart your course within your member's area,
The course knowledge proofing goes something like this:
- There are weekly assessments to complete after every 2 classes and a final exam at the end,
- The final exam will be available to take at the end of the course,
- It will consist of 50 multiple choice questions and will last approximately 2 hours,
- It will then be submitted and graded instantly online,
- You will receive your qualification immediately via email if you pass with 50% or higher,
You can attend from just about any type of device, it gets more comfortable and clear though with larger screens.
There is also an option to re-watch the recordings in your members area.
Crucial to passing and gaining your new skills is attending the classes of course.