It's quite straight forward.
Each Professional Diploma course has four modules.
Each module is approximately 4 weeks and is made of 8 classes.
(Classes in Module 1 can be explored during the free trial) For information on the trail please go here.
We want to provide environment similar to a real life class experience where you attend 2 classes a week at a specific time, similarly to what walk in institutions provide.
Our aim though is to improve that, with flexibility and convenience within any timelines our students are comfortable to commit to.
- pick when to attend your classes, pick your day in the week and time when your class begins,
- if it does not work due to other engagements coming up? Change one of your classes,
- new work or new schedule in life? Change all future classes,
- Feel like you missed out too much or want to start from scratch? Restart your course
The test knowledge as the classes progress all students have access to the following:
- weekly assessments to complete after every 2 classes and a final exam at the end,
- final exam will be available to take at the end of the course,
- it consists of 50 multiple choice questions and will last approximately 2 hours,
- it will then be submitted and graded instantly online,
- you will receive your qualification immediately via email if you pass with 50% or higher,
You can attend from just about any type of device, it gets more comfortable and clearer though with larger screens.
There is also an option to re-watch the recordings in your student area.