Each Professional Diploma course has four modules.
Each module is approximately 4 weeks and is made of 8 classes.
(Classes in Module 1 can be explored during the free trial) For information on the trial please go here.
We want to provide an environment similar to a real-life class experience where you attend 2 classes a week at a specific time, similarly to what walk-in institutions provide.
Our aim though is to improve that, with flexibility and convenience within any timelines our students are comfortable committing to.
- Pick when to attend your classes, pick your day in the week and time when your class begins,
- If it does not work due to other engagements coming up? Change one of your classes,
- New work or new schedule in life? Change all future classes,
- Feel like you missed out too much or want to start from scratch? Restart your course
The test knowledge as the classes progress all students have access to the following:
- Weekly assessments to complete after every 2 classes & a final exam at the end of each module.
- The weekly assessment consists of 20 questions & a Final assignment consists of 50 questions.
- It will then be submitted and graded instantly online
- You will receive your qualification immediately via email if you pass with 50% or higher,
You can attend from just about any type of device, it gets more comfortable and clearer though with larger screens.
There is also an option to re-watch the recordings in your student area.