If you did not enter any payment details during registration, you don't have to worry about cancellation. In fact, you should not be able to access the below at any point.
The membership/trial can be cancelled or paused by visiting your account profile.[Here]
1) Select "My Profile",
2) Then, "Memberships & Payments",
3) select "Cance and Pause Membership and Benefits" and follow the cancellation process at the bottom of the page following the On-Screen instructions. There might be fewer steps than the mentioned steps below depending upon your country.
4) On this page users can identify how many days are left in the trial. Up to 3 family members can also be added.
Otherwise, follow "I want to proceed to cancel my membership".
5) Users are presented with the opportunity to re-watch classes, add a new course, or reschedule remaining classes instead of cancellation.
Otherwise, select "I want to end my membership and benefits"
6) Membership can be paused for up to 30 days and resumed at any point within that time frame.
Or else select "I want to end my membership and benefits"
7. This is the last reminder on the benefits being lost, select "Continue" if you wish to proceed.
8. Depending on the country you are calling from, you may be asked to call a number to confirm the cancellation:
- to speak to one of our student guidance managers
- to speak to our automated system
Make sure you have the Student Number handy while making the call. You can find the Student number and the phone number on the last page of the cancellation confirmation.
There is no cost associated with the cancellation and you can still fully use your account until the next renewal/cancellation date.