If you did not enter any payment details during registration, you don't have to worry about cancellation. In fact, you should not be able to access the below at any point.
The membership/trial can be cancelled or paused by visiting your account profile.[Here]
1) select ‘My Profile’,
2) then ‘Memberships & Payments’,
3) and follow the cancellation process at the bottom of the page.
4) On this page users can identify how many days are left in the trial. Up to 3 family members can also be added.
Otherwise follow "I want to proceed to cancel my membership".
5) Users are presented with opportunity to re-watch classes, add a new course or reschedule remaining classes instead of cancellation.
Otherwise select "I want to end my membership and benefits"
6) Membership can be paused for up to 30 days and resumed at any point within that time frame.
Or else select "I want to end my membership and benefits"
7. This is the last reminder on the benefits being lost, select "Continue" if you wish to proceed.
8. Depending on the country you are calling from you may be asked the below:
- to speak to one of our student guidance managers
- to speak to our automated system
- or will be cancelled directly on site
There is no cost associated with the cancellation and you can still fully use your account until the next renewal/cancellation date.
If you did not enter any payment details, you don't have to worry about the free trial cancellation.
However, you may instead want to pause your course/membership as per 6th step, this can be done for 30 days.