If you are using the Shaw Academy app, then, you may receive push notifications which you can disable from the phone settings itself.
For iOS devices:
1. Open the "Settings" app on your phone, then scroll to and select "Notifications."
2. Locate the app with notifications you want to limit, then select it.
3. To limit the app's notifications, chose where it can deliver notifications and toggle Sounds and Badges on or off.
- Lock Screen,
- Notification Center,
4. To manage all notifications, toggle the button beside "Allow Notifications" to off
For Android devices:
1. You may need to pull (on some version even twice) the notification tab down to expose the cog button.
2. Select it to access the Settings menu.
3. In the “Settings” menu, select “Notification” option (can be associated with other i.e. Sound & Notifications)
4. Then scroll down until you see the “App notifications” entry.
5. Tap the app to see its notification options.
6. You can disable all notifications for any app, switch the “Block All” toggle to on position.
7. Alternatively you can select to "Show notifications" to off or chose individual selection.