We strongly recommend that you try to attend webinars as student feedback is that they are fun, engaging and more enjoyable than watching recordings. You are also far more likely to complete the course as you will be sticking to a schedule. However, if you can’t attend webinar, of course watching the recordings is the next best thing.
Articles in this section
- How can I attend multiple courses?
- Is the Toolkit provided for Free Trial members?
- How long will I have access to the recordings?
- Can I download the recordings?
- Is there a restriction on how many times I view recordings?
- Who do I contact with course questions?
- What is the course duration?
- Which evenings are the webinars on?
- What if I miss a Webinar? Will I be able to catch up?
- What is the duration of a webinar?